Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tek 4 Review [3]

Hey guys this is Echo speaking and write when i was about to write this vary review my Predator Magnum arrived! Review HERE . But thats not what this is about. This is about me being impatient and didnt feel like waiting anymore so i picked up a Tek 4 set.
Tek 4 set in box

I will tell you some good things and some bad things. A good thing is that there are No air restrictors! And that leads to a bad thing and that is the noise. it is quite loud. out of the box i thought they would preform bad but dang these kicked my mind. They are pretty good out of the box. A down side is that you have to manually turn the barrels unlike a maverick. I love to duel wield with these things too. Comes with  a target and 8 darts. 4 yellow and 4 really cool green darts. If you see this in the store try it out if you want. Not bad blasters. I give this blaster a 3. -Echo

***UPDATE*** I tried singleing one of them and it failed and broke :( Oh well i can replace it wid a mav or a Nf or a tek 6 if i really need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment