Monday, July 25, 2011

Kmart trip!

As you all know i went to Kmart. I got a BBB and a tetra strike. i didnt know they would have a tetra strike until i saw it on the shelf. I couldnt find a BBB at first. As i was walking around looking at the stuff on the high top shelfs i saw a BBB but couldnt reach it. My dad got it down for me and we went home. I opened the tetra strike and i loved it. Its really comfortable to hold, but u really have to pull the trigger to fire the last dart. Ranges were nice also. I opened up my first BBB and went outside to test it and it shot far. I really like the BBB. Idk if i will mod it. I passed up a hyperfire and a speedload six but oh well i like the items i bought.
That it all have a nice day from EN

                                                                            (((57)))

No comments:

Post a Comment