Monday, July 11, 2011

Pistol Reviews!

Hey guys Echo here and i feel like doing a review on my nerf (some buzzbee) pistols since Matt did that wonderful review on his rifles. Nice job Matt. Okay let me think. I have them all lined up on a shelf. 1st up is the spectre (in pistol form). this blaster is like a improved mav but with one less shot. This gun is really good out of the box  and shoots really good stock. Unlike the mav it has a tactical rail on the top part where nothing moves. Anyways the cylinder comes out alot further then a mav and i just love this blaster. Next up is my 2 mavs. 1 mav has a old reflex handle part on the bottom for a forgrip and its really nice. A stock mav is cheap half the price of a spectre and shoots OK stock. It is one of the most common Nerf guns around, and its a favorite too. Next up is my singled recon. Write up of that HERE. It shoots a bit farther now and looks really cool. Next up is my Tek 4. I wont review that one because i already posted a review. Review HERE. Next is my sharp shot. This gun is just crap out of the box but a simple modder like me can change that up a bit. I just put 4 nickles behind the spring and wahlah is it finished and now is a decent blaster. Now i dont need a scout! Next are my first mods, my nitefinders. the first one is painted brown and black and has a extended barrel and a rubber band around it gets about 40-50 feet and is my current sidearm other than my Predator Magnum.  I dont know what to call it so please drop a comment if u have any ideas. The other Nf is called my dragon fury. it gets about 40 feet and really accurate with a sick black and red paint job. Next is my barricade. This guns is cool is has a better rate of fire(ROF) then the stampede and shoots pretty good stock. Sorry i have so many pistols but here we go again. Strike fire. I absolutely love this gun and that is the reason i have 3! 2 modded 1 stock. Now the grand fanally, the Predator Magnum haha gottcha no review in this post. Review HERE but u can check the review out in that link. Okay thats it, Thats my pistol collection and reviews and sorry if i left some out. ~Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment