Sunday, July 31, 2011

Modding Ideas

This is Echo Nerf, Matt speaking. I came up with some modding ideas. I am not sure if you'd like 'em but I just wanted to post up my ideas. So first we have the Longstrike, I was thinking of the doorstops with single legs, and two of em, both super glued, or attached to the bottom of the Longstrike. It would be like the one on the Longshot. Not sure if it will actually perform as a bipod, but it can also be for the looks as well. Next on the list is the Powerstrike 48 with a green paintjob and a sprite logo just for the fun of it and the looks. Next is the Recon cs-6 with a woodland camouflage paintjob on all of it's attachments and itself. I was also thinking of the Longstrike with an arctic snow camouflage. A homemade grip could also be done well. That will be all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment