Sunday, November 13, 2011

HyperFire Sharp shot Integration

Hey guys today i decided to integrate my modded sharp shot under my Hyperfire.

First i took a stock apapter piece from my recon and glued it to the back of my Hyperfire.
Then i cut the handle off my sharp shot and closed the hole up with cd case. Then i did the same with the Hyperfire and i glued it into place. Currently it is very sturdy (3 hot glue stick in that thing!) and paint is drying.(i put some paint (only) on the glue to make it look better when done.
A similar mod but with out the integration
Picture credit to domo0 on indstructibles
I also took the stock off my deploy and put a stock adapter on the end too. I also cut the carry handle off too.

That will be all. Thats my first integration and i thought it went well. Be sure to check out my next post, a highly attatchment modded star wars gun. Tactical you could say.

Have a good day and see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment