Friday, November 4, 2011

Five-Seven

Hey guys, Echo here and here are some updates that may interest you guys so here you go.

YES, im sick. YES my grandpa is dead. YES i suck at grammar, YES im not in the right mind but does that bother me to keep you viewers happy? Nope, i've found a way to climb over that stuff so i could be here to to what i do best.....Nerf!.

First off, let me know if you have a problem like that blaze kid and we can have a nice little chat :p

Second, i re-did some mods and details to my bbb mod and i have no pictures but cross my heart i dont lie(:P)I put tape on the hole where i minimized and marker barreled it and i guess it still sticks to the 80+ ranges. Now you could say it is a zombie slayer(thumbs up i should name it that).

So leave a comment if you have some promblems to go over.

This one goes out to blaze.  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment