Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NEW WALMART GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THERE ARE NEW GUNS AT WALMART. My local walmart now has: Gear up mav, buzzbee hawk, buzzbee maniac 100 streamline dart pack, buzzbee rogue(out of stock at the moment) and they had alot of lightstrike gear.

I was so excited i almost pissed! LOL
I will get a hawk soon and a rogue once they are back in stock.

Okay so here is the gear up mav review!

I really like the feel and look of this blaster. I havent went out to shoot it lately so ranges arent in yet but earlier i grabbed my modded bbb (80+ ft) and shot sniped ppl out my window lol and i have to shoot someone with this mav sometime because i want to test it out and see how it preforms.
Thats it. Not much to say about a repainted mav.

I also picked up a pistol that made noise when you fired it and pulled the slide back. I picked one of these up because it has blowback action which means when you fire it the slide blowsback like a real pistol. I always wanted one of these and i will probraly pick up another one.

Thats it for now guys. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment