Monday, August 15, 2011

Nerf BBB mod PART 1

Yes i finally figured out how to mod it. Part 2 will be the mod guide. Okay so i modded it, ranges will be at the end so bare with me. I asked a kid on youtube how to mod it and he told me he uses a paper barrel and i though, huh i never thought of that. Later on i rembered someone saying something about a mav turret so i ran to my parts bin pulled out my old mav turret and stuck it in. It now replaces my paper barrel and gets awesome ranges, here they are:

     Note: these are official and were measured correctly in ft.
     Mav turret:
      flat:  70-75
      angled: average 86 (longest shot we recorded was 92 ft)

I tested the accuracy by shooting cans and i hit all three cans before my 6 shot turret ran out.
It appears real accurate within 40 feet.

This is my best mod yet and i cant believe how well it turned out at an average of 86 feet angled and 75 flat.

Mod guide will be in part 2
Click HERE for part 2

Have a nice day                       
                                                                (((57)))

No comments:

Post a Comment